Facilities and Parks
Vertical Construction of all Sumter County Buildings
We construct new facilities using sustainable, proactive maintenance, and building practices. We have a continued focus on customer service and facility conditions. From the inception of the design to the maintenance of the building, we strive to build and maintain Sumter County’s buildings in the most cost-effective manner.
Maintain all grounds and landscaping in County-maintained parks which includes:
- Fertilizing, Herbicides, Insecticides, Landscaping, Mowing
- Clean and maintain public restrooms and community buildings associated with the County's parks
- Maintain all baseball, softball, and multi-purpose fields that are in the County's parks
- Maintain all County owned park playground equipment to meet safety standards as set forth by the American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM)
- Maintain approximately 121 buildings and structures to include the courthouse, government offices, fire stations, community centers, libraries, animal control, which includes county owned office buildings, rentals, leases, and warehouses.
|Parks & Facilities|
| Click on the below parks for features. No reservations required for these parks.|| Available for Online Reservation:|
Lake Panasoffkee Recreation Park:
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Sumter County Parks Department is committed to providing the highest level of service to its customers. In order to assess customer satisfaction, please take a moment to complete our online customer satisfaction survey.