The program is designed to assist with a no cost transportation service for low income individuals to and from their place of employment as well as transportation to and from childcare facilities as part of their work trip anywhere within Sumter County.
WRAP riders must meet eligibility criteria:
- be a current recipient of welfare, or
- former recipient(within the past 2 years), or
- annual family income of less than 150% of the Federal Poverty Level
- be a Sumter County resident,
- be employed in Sumter County, and
- the childcare facility must be located in Sumter County.