Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order Number 20-123, the Sumter County Libraries will be reopening all branches to normal open hours on Thursday, May 21, 2020. Services will continue to be limited to the following services at all locations:
- Card Registration (Library card signup and renewals)
- Hold Pickups
- Checkout/in of library materials
- Browsing of shelves with the practice of social distancing and aisles will be one-way
- Public Computers
- Printing availability (Cash transactions only)
- Canoes, Paddles, and Life Jacket Checkout
Services not provided at this time:
- Library Programming
- Meeting Rooms and Study Spaces
- Interlibrary Loans
Any overdue fees will continue to be waived through May 31, 2020. Library cards may be renewed over the phone and online applications will continue to be accepted online at www.SumterPublicLibrary.org.